Honouring Womanhood - Women's Day 2018


World just celebrated International Women's Day on 8th March. Though belated, this post is a tribute cherishing the cult of "Womanhood", defining what lies at the core of a "Woman"...

Honouring Womanhood
I am the mighty Strength & the tender Sensitivity...
Wandering with my Wilderness into Serenity...

I am the massive Courage & the clement Compassion...
Unfurling my Purity with Passion...

I am the Spellbinding Magic & the profound Wisdom...
Dancing my way out in Man’s Earthly Kingdom...

I am the Dignity & the Confidence...
Exuding my Magnificence through Innocence...

I am the Silence & the Liveliness...
Enchanting all with my Cheerful Sweetness...

I am the Mysticism & the Solace...
Sprinkling the Gift of God’s Miraculous Grace...

I am the Sunshine & the Pristine White Light...
Caressing my Loved Ones with Faith Infinite...

I am the Dauntless Warrior & the Fragrant Flamboyance...
Radiating the Aura of Love with my Pleasant Presence...

I am the Angel from the Ninth Sky...
Representing Mother, Daughter, Sister, Friend & Wife...
I am the Womb of the Human Life...
World calls me WOMAN...
I am an epitome of Virtuousness in all my Delight!
I am LOVE personified!

Cheers to all the girls/women out there reading my poetic composition! Remember, no matter what, YOU are strong, beautiful, wise and adorable! :) Cheers to all the guys/men too who have strong & beautiful girls/women in their lives. :)

Disclaimer:
* Author of this post reserves rights for the content source being original work of art. Be mindful to give credit for using this blog post or the picture elsewhere. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra
* This post is purely based on the author's emotions, feelings and perception, the purpose of which is "to celebrate and honour womanhood". :)

Comments