A Special Birthday Composition


This special composition is for my bestie's special day...

Very Happy birthday to…
My blogging guru and my golden star...
The one who's my favourite, my mentor and my best yaar...
The one who's my lifeline, my sunshine…
The one who's as awesome as old wine...

Very Happy birthday to…
The one who makes my life a beautiful treat…
The one who's as innocent as a kid…
The one with a soul so true & pure…
The one whose friendship is an absolute cure…


Very Happy birthday to…
The one who's a power house of intellect and wisdom…
The one who keeps his loved ones safe in his heart's kingdom…
The one who’s so full of generosity and compassion…
The one who’s too moody but also reflects affection…

Very Happy Birthday to…
The one whom I owe so much in life…
The one who makes life a joyful ride…
The one with whom I can share my heart out…
The one who makes me laugh out extreme loud…
The one with whom I have a soul connection forever…
The one who will always stay close and go away never…
The one who will stay my best friend…
No matter what…Till my last breath… Till the End! 


Disclaimer: 

* Author of this post reserves rights for the content source being original work of art. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra

* This poetic work of art is purely based on the author’s emotions, feelings and perception.

Comments