Your Love Makes Me Beautiful...

On the Special Occasion of my Wedding Anniversary, I dedicate this special composition to the love of my life - my one & only... :)
Words always fall short to express how much we "Love" our "Loved Ones"... Still here's just a small try... :)

Like the pearls gain their purity from ocean,
I feel pure when I am drenched in your love potion…

Like a flower dipped in the morning dew,
Your caress replenishes me, making me feel new…

Your love makes me beautiful…
Your love drives me insane…
Your love gives me hope to rise above all the pain…

Like a gardener takes care of a tender seed…
You protect me by being always there whenever I need… 

Like the first ray of sun that brightly shines…
You light up my world by walking together all the miles…

Your love makes me ecstatic…
Your love charms my senses with sensuousness…
Your love makes me surreal by opening the treasures of happiness…

Like a honey bee hovers over flower’s nectar,
I just always wanna swirl around you…

Like sand amalgamates with water on the sea shore,
I just always wanna stay so close to you…

Your love liberates me,
Your love gives me a high…
Your love heals me,
Your love takes me to cloud 9 beyond the blue sky…

Like the peacock who crazily loves rain,
I just always wanna truly madly deeply be in love with you…

Like the Sun, the Moon, the Stars belong to the Sky,
In this birth and even beyond this life, I just always wanna belong to you…

Your love makes me crazy…
Your love brings in peace…
Your love makes me go easy…
Your love makes my world a breeze…!


O Honey I just love you @infinity…!


Disclaimer: 

* Author of this post reserves rights for the content source being original work of art. Please do not copy without permission. ©Jyotika Rajput Mehra

* This poetic work of art is purely based on the author’s emotions, feelings and perception.

Comments